Privacy Notice for collecting Personal Data according the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679
1. Controller of the Personal Data
InfoBuild Estonia OÜ
EE-11415 Tallinn, Estonia
Tel. +372 6181 575
2. The person in charge of the register
3. Name of the register
S.Y.B. Estonia’s register of Customers, Partners and Marketing.
4. The purpose of processing personal data
The purpose of the register is to maintain agreements and contact information of InfoBuild Estonia’s current and potential customers, partners, and communities.
5. Content of the register
The persons first and last name, title, employer, (work) phone number and e-mail address. Contact log and e-mail lists for marketing.
6. Regular sources of information
The data is collected from the company or person him/herself and other legitimate sources like the company’s webpage.
7. Regular destinations of disclosed data and whether the data is transferred outside of European Union or the European Economic Area
Personal Data is not transferred outside of European Union or the European Economic Area.
8. The principles how the data registers are secured
Possible manual documents such as agreements are archived in a place which is only accessible for S.Y.B. Estonia’s employees. Data in electronic form is protected behind firewalls and passwords which are only given to InfoBuild Estonia’s employees. Our marketing partners are given access to our marketing register.
9. Person’s right to deny the Collector of processing personal data
The person has a right to deny the Collector to process personal data related to the registered person.
10. Person’s right to survey collected personal data
The person has a right to survey personal data collected about the registered person once a year free of charge. The request must be done in written and appoint to the person in charge of the register.
11. Person’s right to correct the personal data
The Collector will remove or correct wrong or otherwise obsolete data of the registered person if the person so insist. In this case, the registered person must contact the person in charge of the register whom will execute this process.
Updated May 25th 2018